"...We will bless the Lord..."

"...We will bless the Lord..."

"...Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."

1 Cor.10:31b




************************



We May Not Have It All Together



But Together We Have It All!







Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Just too cute to pass up!

I know this isn't a recent one, but it was too cute to pass up, just like the rest of them here!:o) And yes, she's in my big wooden salad bowl:o)
Awww...what a difference a couple years can make!!!

Aliyah and Abby

Aliyah and her little friend, "Z"---could they look any "cooler" or be any sweeter?!

Aliyah and her baby Bella

In the rock garden...

"Baby steps"

Aliyah and Trixie

Our little rosebud

Princess Aliyah and Baby Bella
And I couldn't resist this adorable one, even though she looked like such a sober princess:o) However she wasn't just a princess on these pictures, someone just reminded me that she was a "princess mommy"! I think I rather like that term!:o)

Solo....She has taken to the stage! Well actually this was taken after church, as you can see that someone left their dinner dishes behind, but she is a great singer for a two year old!
And who cares if it's a real microphone or not!

A duet with sister...they're good at it! Was it "I Am So Happy" or "I Am A Promise" or???
~with her curlys~

In her sailor dress from Pop and Grammie
Reflective...

Shmile, Baby! (That's what Nana would say:o)
Aliyah and Lucky; or beings she can't say her 'k' sound yet, "Lutty":o)
Blessings on you, Baby Girl!



No comments: