| The Cole families from Kansas were also here on a different weekend and we had a great time! One evening we had a volley ball game up at the community center in town. Go for it, Chad & Aubrey!:o) |
| Didn't take any pics ourselves that weekend, that I know of...I guess we were having too much fun or something!:o) So the pics here are thanks to our young budding photographer friend, Jenise~ |
| After the volley ball game, a bunch of the young people that were there, as well as our company, were at our place for a snack and bonfire--oh, and there was music too!:o) |
| TEA PARTY TIME! |
| Posing with cousins, Paris, Milana, and India --Aren't they all so cute dressed up for tea?! |
| Smile, Ladies!:o) |
| Tea time...orange scones (my favorite scones!) and pink & chocolate cookies from Aunt Amie:o) |
| Friends and cousins--Kaiti & Milana--our little southern bells |
| Little people, at their table--who says boys can't have tea parties?! |
| My tea party dollies |
| Cutie pie! |
| How very fine we are! Love you, lovely ladies!:o) |

3 comments:
awe they all look so cute and fabulous!!!
Don't they though!!:o) Next we need to have a slushie party, huh?:o)
What fun! I think I recognize Milana's dress :)
Post a Comment