"...We will bless the Lord..."

"...We will bless the Lord..."

"...Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."

1 Cor.10:31b




************************



We May Not Have It All Together



But Together We Have It All!







Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Happy 19th Aubrey!

This is an old post that never got published (like from last year, 2012) so I'm doing that now because it is way too important not to!:o)
In the middle of August (2012) we celebrated Aubrey's 19th birthday---where does the time fly? Not long ago he was our second new baby boy in two years time. Our first baby born in New Mexico. Now all of a sudden, they're young men!

I really couldn't tell you why exactly he ended up with three candles on his cake?? Maybe that's all I could find just then? I don't know, but at least he had candles to blow out and at least there were three different colors on it:o) He wanted a Texas Sheet cake--it was very coffee-ish and we had home-made ice cream too; some of it was coffee as well.

That's our boy!!!:o)
(Well, one of them:o)

And from us, he finally got his new suit---Some others went in together to get him a tint job on his car windows-
                                                                      **********

                                                        Aubrey-Class of 2011

And yes, I know, his graduation was yesterday...a year ago! (Sept. 23,2011) But I decided that beings I didn't get to post these earlier, that I'd add them to his birthday one:o) 
 







YOU DID IT, AUBREY!

Friends and relatives who spent this special time with us...

Aubrey's commencement speech




Aubrey and his mandolin

Enjoying the special gifts he got--


Love you Aubrey! God bless you always!