"...We will bless the Lord..."

"...We will bless the Lord..."

"...Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."

1 Cor.10:31b




************************



We May Not Have It All Together



But Together We Have It All!







Thursday, July 5, 2012

Birthdays & Reunion

Isn't he just too cute?! My Damien dressed up for his Mom's birthday Party; awww sweet too:o)


With my Mom & Dad on my birthday -on their back deck

The cake was an awesome chocolate orange (from scratch) made by my little sister and great cook, Amie:o)
*******************


Happy birthday, Dearest!
He had a peanut butter pie (one of his favorites) instead of a cake

You are the BEST, Honey Bun/Daddy!!!!
God bless you always, make His face to shine upon you and give you peace!
We love you!
************************


Grammie and Amie's birthday...
My baby sister was born on my Mom's 36th birthday--
What a gorgeous party in my parents back yard!




Fancy too! Check out the menu-- the food was delicious!
My favorite was the grilled eggplant goat cheese salad--
Oh my, was it good!


My dear Mom & Sis---
May you both be blessed with many more!
Love you ladies!

Wow, little cousin Tony is getting tall! Well, little cousin isn't so little anymore!:o)


Cousins!


Damien*Kaitriana*Jens*Aliyah



With so many birthdays in a big family, who says you have to stick with cake? Around here you can choose your favorite dessert to celebrate...for Amie it was home-made donuts.

And for Grammie, apple dumplings!
************************


Happy 17th birthday, Gracie!
We got to celebrate Grace's birthday with her--(a young friend from church)

Her parents hosted a BIG birthday party for her at their beautiful place--
their yard is like a park! 

Grace & I both like to hear these guys, so they sang/played at her party...sorry I can't help that we're related!:o)


Also wow! She got to have Grandpa's Neighbors all the way from OK sing at her party-- What a treat! You should've seen Baby Zuriel helping with "This Little Light of Mine"--


Grace loves Kaiti like a little sister~
**************



While they were here we had a little surprise birthday party for sweet Lydia, who's birthday was later that week. I think we kinda caught her off guard!:o)

Zuriel and Aliyah in their matching dresses, a gift to Aliyah from Zuriel's Auntie JoAnna:o)

How do you like Chad's color coordination? A bit feminine though, I'm afraid!:o) 


Sweet friends!

 Susanna & Damien sporting their cool shades and hats:o)
****************************

Family Reunion~
My Mom's brother & wife were here from out of state-
Nice to see Uncle Jim & Aunt Deb again!

A couple of my brothers & families and one brother-in-law didn't make it here for that weekend, but otherwise we were all here~

My sister, Bridgette, and her baby Alex--Alex & Aliyah are only four days apart in age-- And yes, Alex is going to be a big brother!:o) Isn't he a cutie!!!


Is this a pose?:o) The boys with my brother, Erik


1 comment:

Grace Mae said...

Birthdays and family get togethers are so much fun. I'm glad we all got ot celebrate together. Thanks so much for sharing your guys with us for the party. I love the photos. I still haven't got my copy from JoAnna. Your family has been such a wonderful blessing to me and I thank God for bringing you all into my life. I'm glad you all had wonderful birthdays. God's Many Blessings on you all.