Yes, thank the Lord, we're still here, believe it or not! Lots of water's gone under the bridge and I'm not even going to try to catch up...it would take too long- so I'll just jump back in where we're at with pictures from this year.
Life is full and God is good!
 |
| Our sweet baby, Aliyah...how time flies when you're having fun---and she is so much fun! |
 |
| By now she is crawling and sporting two new little teeth! |
 |
| We sure enjoy our littlest sweetheart! |
 |
| Patty cake! |
 |
| Eight months old already! |
 |
| Yes, we've actually gotten a little snow---maybe we'll get more in March about the time we're looking for Spring!:o) Damien & Jensy~ |
 |
| A kind of crazy picture we took for a friend's birthday card! |
 |
| A birthday tea party for Kaiti's doll, Kristi...with Baby Sister too~ |
 |
| Well, actually we had hot chocolate and birthday cake:o) |
 |
| Of course she needed "help" blowing out candles and opening presents! |
 |
| And for one of her birthday gifts....a new night gown that Mommy sewed. (Where did I find the time to do that? At night, with Damien to keep me company and keep an eye on the sleeping baby! Where there's a will, there's a way...sometimes!:o) |
 |
| Sacked out! |
 |
| Matching hats--how cool is that!!! |
 |
| Big brother Chad giving three little siblings a horsy-back ride |
 |
| Today was so beautiful, we just had to spend some of it outside! Jensy & Aliyah in the the cool pickup Jensy got for his last birthday--he's becoming a pretty good driver!;o) |
4 comments:
Thanks Grace! Are you a follower on here or did you just happen to drop in? Either way, glad to have you!:o)
I'm a follower on here.
I love your blog. I've been on here before but never commented. Hope to see you tomorrow.
Blessings on you and your family~
It's crazy how fast little babies grow up!
Thanks for sharing the photos! :-D
Post a Comment