Point of Interest No.1...Strange but cool table centerpiece-
does anyone out there want to guess what it is?:o)
I'll give you one hint- it came from our garden!
These are made only from orange juice concentrate
and yogurt, so they're fairly healthy.
Matter-a-fact you could even have one for breakfast!
to a place nearby and picked some lovely, wild blackberries.

Isn't he just too cute?!:o)


Isn't he just too cute?!:o)

Thank you, boys!
There was an old silo on the land the boys were berry picking on
and it made for some interesting photography.
eating in the field-
and the deer watched them picking berries!
you can see growing down the inside at the top
of the old silo.
Kinda picturesque, isn't it...
Ty took the picture from the bridge.
Doesn't look very safe anymore really!

A clearer shot of a beaver friend-

And a nice little bass that got to go back in:o)

And now they're hanging in her little girl bedroom-

Daddy and Jensy having a lemon-ade break-
when you think about Ty taking it from the edge of that rickety old bridge!
(Or maybe that's just because I'm his Mom!:o)
The wonders and beauty of God's creation
are just the best- how blessed we've been!
Isn't he/she a cute and clever little thing!

A clearer shot of a beaver friend-

And a nice little bass that got to go back in:o)
Silver Dollar City yesterday.
They are having what they call "moonlight madness"
right now, and maybe it is a little "mad" because they stay open 'til
10:00pm- but we wanted to experience it, getting to ride rides etc.
after dark when it's warm (they are open late during the
Christmas season too, but often it is colder then)
And I must say, it was really cool, and alot of fun!
This is another silly hat picture, what is it with these
crazy hats anyway?!:o) Here they are enjoying the hat moment
with a few friends we were privileged to spend part of the day with.
And alittle later he mentioned it to Big Brother,
who like the doting big brother he is, headed back to the
"hat store" so Baby could try a hat on too!
Doesn't Jensy look adoringly impressed!
I told Kait that next time we go to SDC
we would go to the candle shop and she could dip
some candles. So here is my promise being fulfilled!
She picked a pair of unicorns and made them
pink and orange and the other one purple and yellow.

And now they're hanging in her little girl bedroom-

Daddy and Jensy having a lemon-ade break-
Chad and Aubrey playing a game of
Checkers and Aubrey being the kind boy he is,
said that I could mention that Chad won!
Jens amusing himself with a wooden tic-tac-toe game.
And as a parting word of thanksgiving
for all God's goodness to all of us-
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!
His faithful love endures forever."

















3 comments:
What fun pictures! Thanks for sharing all of them. Nice to see what you've all been up to. I love the picture of you and your little girl dipping candles--that's so sweet. Her little face looks so happy and excited!
And your creek looks fun. I'm sure your guys love it.
My guess on your centerpiece is chives. It kind of looks like chives. Only my chives don't have those bulbs on them right now. Maybe it's an onion... I guess chives and onions are in the same family!
Blessings to y'all! :)
I would guess that the centerpiece is of onion or garlic seed pods.
Great pictures!
Good guesses!:o) It was the seed pod tops off Nathan's garlic. Someone had taken them off and "pitched" them when I came along and thought they might be useable. Only I didn't figure on a "garlic bouquet"! But when I put them in water to keep them fresh I realized they looked neat that way and so the purpose they ended up filling was as a table centerpiece for awhile; I don't know how long they lasted that way, but it was worth it, I think!:o) You know what they say about one man's trash being another ones treasure!:o)
Post a Comment