Kaitriana Elizabeth...our little princess in purple. Our lilac bush bloomed so beautifully this year--the first time it ever bloomed like this since we moved it into our yard years ago! Finally it has truly decided to "Bloom where it's been planted"!
Baby Jensy

Easter Sunday
Aubrey-16, Chad-18, Tyler-almost 14
Damien-8, Kaitriana-4, and Jens-17 mo.

Our baby Jens...never a dull moment when Jensy is around, that's for sure!:o)

"Polka-dot Princess"
Little Kaiti Beth

O.K., my son talked me into this whole blogging thing...I don't profess to be the world's best blogger, a profound writer, or a professional photographer! And I'm wondering,"Are bloggers for real?" Do they take pictures of real life around them as it happens or do they make life happen for their blog? Well, I'm thinking that this blog will need to be life as it happens most of the time, because I just don't have time to order life up to post on a blog!:o) Maybe someday, but not now! But we'll just do it to have some fun and be creative and share our life as it happens (and maybe once in a while as we make it happen:o) Hey, what's wrong with arranging a few bowls on the table for a blog picture if they're sitting there anyhow?!:o)
Baby Jensy
Easter Sunday
Aubrey-16, Chad-18, Tyler-almost 14
Damien-8, Kaitriana-4, and Jens-17 mo.

Our baby Jens...never a dull moment when Jensy is around, that's for sure!:o)

"Polka-dot Princess"
Little Kaiti Beth

O.K., my son talked me into this whole blogging thing...I don't profess to be the world's best blogger, a profound writer, or a professional photographer! And I'm wondering,"Are bloggers for real?" Do they take pictures of real life around them as it happens or do they make life happen for their blog? Well, I'm thinking that this blog will need to be life as it happens most of the time, because I just don't have time to order life up to post on a blog!:o) Maybe someday, but not now! But we'll just do it to have some fun and be creative and share our life as it happens (and maybe once in a while as we make it happen:o) Hey, what's wrong with arranging a few bowls on the table for a blog picture if they're sitting there anyhow?!:o)
No comments:
Post a Comment